Our specialist business partners could get you a decision and funds quickly.
If you need to borrow money for a short period of time, our specialist business partners can help you secure a bridging loan that will give you the breathing space you need with repayment terms you can afford.
There are many reasons why you might need a bridging loan – here are some examples:
- You need a buy a property quickly at an auction
- You’re completing on a property sale after a property purchase
- You want to prevent a property repossession
- You want to buy a property that’s under market value
- You need funding for a property conversion or restoration project
- You want to buy an inhabitable property that a conventional mortgage won’t support
Our specialist business partners will help you secure the right bridging finance deal for you.
A bridging loan is short-term, property-backed finance agreement that is usually offered for up to 18 months and, at the end of the term, the full loan and interest will become payable.
If you would like more information about this, we can put you into with our specialist business partners.